lundi 10 novembre 2008

.:Presenting myself:.

Hi!
My name is Trine, I'm 27, (soon to be 28 years old. )
I live in Larvik, Norway, with my man and two girls aged 2 and 4.
I usually make LO's of my two girls and my family. I've been scrapping a couple of years now, and it's been a way of life, in a way.

I also Design for Scrappemania and Scrappephuset here in Norway.
(a challengeblog and an online-scrapmagazine.)

This is my first DT Layout, my little French cousin Alexandra and my oldest daughter Tuva, sitting on my mums portch, talking. (The title is 'Guess what' in English.)
I've used Air du Temps n.2m and old panty (!), Prima flowers, and my feather is presented too. Just have to add them!




I've also made a post-it book. It's a little Christmas gift for someone special.
I've used on this one Air Du Temps n.5.
(It's says 'remember' in Norwegian)

And the backside I've used my personal stamp,
and the cute 'Arbres D'Automne' stamps. They are just sooo cute!






Thanx for looking!

4 commentaires:

nsa a dit…

wow...
how did you make background paper became green like that??

Trine {Triurine} a dit…

It's the pattern paper 'Air Du Temps nr.5'. It's green.;)
Trine

sab - studio2mers créations a dit…

love this ! thanks!!!

Lechatquitousse a dit…

It's really great !

Carol