lundi 10 novembre 2008

{{ Forever Hope }}

My weekend was saved when I got a beautiful package with papers and stamps from Sabine. Lovesit! Creativity and inspiration struck me at once, and I ended up with this angelic layout - Forever Hope.

The theme of the layout is chosen carefully, and I think it represents some of the feelings I have at the moment. I've lost a family member and a childhood friend, both in the period of one week. The sadness is here, and it will be for a long time, but I need to think that wherever they are, they're in a good place..




As you can see I've used one of the beautiful papers from the Air du Temps Collection, along with Etoiles stamps. Both stunning!

Have some close-ups for you..






While I'm here, I would like to take the opportunity to say thank you to Sabine for including me in the Studio2Mers Créations Design Team. I was so happy and honored when she asked me this summer, and I'm looking forward to working with the other girls and create more with Sabines amazing products.

While I'm still here, I can write a few words about me and my life. Always the hardest part. Note to self: Practise.

My name is Kristina, aka Xtina. I'm 23 and live in a small house in Norway. I'm someones girlfriend (Have a ring on my finger, but still waiting for the church bells), and I'm a mother of 3 (mhm, I wrote the right number) little, adorable boys! Nikolai, Adrian and Mikael. Not to brag or anything, but they really are adorable, and they can melt you in a second. The middle one, Adrian, will flirt with you if you smile at him. He'll raise his eyebrows like a maniac, while he looks into your eyes. My first born, Nikolai, will praise you with words like "you are cute", and he's always asking for a hug when you leave or walk into a room. My youngest, Mikael, will simply charm you to your knees with his infectious smile! He's 10 months old now, but I still think of him as my baby. I need them to not grow up so fast!

At day I'm a student and a stay-at-home mom, at night I'm a scrapbooker. I was introduced to this hobby last year, and I've been doing it ever since. I also design for a Norwegian challenge blog; ScrappeMania, and a Norwegian scrapbooking shop; Papir i Hjertet.

For me, scrapbooking this is pure therapy. I love beeing creative this way, and I hope I can inspire some of you along the way..

2 commentaires:

Lechatquitousse a dit…

So sweet.....fabulous !

Carol

Anonyme a dit…

A lovely layout and a wonderful bio! Very pleased to meet you (virtually ;), Kristina and more so, to get to know you and your work as a fellow S2M DT member.
Lisa Mitchell
(Barcelona, Spain)