jeudi 1 janvier 2009

Happy new year!

HI!
december went too fast for me, lots of working, and just before xmas, my littleone got so sick that we ended up at the hospital. So the stuff I made in december, I didn't have the time to post before now! better late than sorry, right?
I made this little box for mye good friends' daughter. It's a little jewlerybox with a pendant in it.
I've used a little piece of scraps on this!



I've also made a layout with a picture I took in Uvdal, here in Norway. I thoungt the angel was so cute. I've written my journaling on a tag I've dyed with coffie.




Thanx for looking!

3 commentaires:

Lechatquitousse a dit…

Both are marvelous ! Happy New year 2009 to you to

Carol

sausan a dit…

Bonne annee and happy new year 2009! Hope all will be as you are wishing for!

hortensias a dit…

coup de coeur pour la page "silence"...