mercredi 22 avril 2009

Cards cards cards...



Hello everyone!!
How are you? I was really busy and unlucky with my internet connection lately ,but finally I can write a post for all of you that follow this full of creativity blog!
Ok let' s start! I created two different cards, the studio2 mers papers and stamps are perfect for many occasions!
One of this is for a birthday, I used Papier Harmonie n°2 and Papier Air du Temps n°6 , perfect for background and like embellishments! I stamped a tree using the distress embossing powder , I cut it and sticked it with 3d double side tape. At least some embellishments like felt star, buttons and letters stickers.
Here the detail:


For the second card .. theme "thinking of you".. made for a special friend;) I used the Papier Harmonie n°2 on a brown background, old book paper, a little tab made with ribbon , strass, a pc sentence and the trees: Kit de Tampons "Arbres d'Automne"... wonderful!! I didn't imagine to use them and instead I love them so much! They are wonderful for cars, craft projects!!!
Some details:


I hope that this creations will inspire you!
Bisous bisous
Lory

2 commentaires:

Cissoux a dit…

Superbes cartes !!!

Grazia a dit…

wow...meravigliose