samedi 28 février 2009

.... New layout: "YOU"



Hello to everyone!
I'm so moved for my first post for Sabine, a real kind person even if I know her from not long time :) Ok ok I would to introduce myself:)
I known scrapbooking in 2003 thanks a friend and a little journey in a Funfair Park where I was actracted by a scrapbooking book full of colors and of die cuts ! Since then I made a long internet research about this hobby and I discovered a new wonderful world !
Since then my life is changed ! Scrapbooking helped me in bad moments, like my dad’s death, I met new good friends around the world by internet , thanks to scrapbooking.
I love scrapbooking because it makes me happy, free, with the scrapbooking I forget all the ordinary worries, all the bad thoughts and only the page, the photos, the story about the photo exist ! I love to close the door and to be in my scrapbook space with music to scrapbook my pages full of colors, of several and sometimes unusually materials. All for fun and for relaxing !
This is me :)

Ok for today I prepared a page using the very original papers from STUDIO2MERS! I very like the texture and the mix of colors and style:) that I found in each sheet of paper :)
I used AIR DU TEMPS N°5 for the layout background that is great with a back and white photo :) I very like this paper because it has a part where I could write my journaling, directly on the paper and it is great:) I love to mix paper with old book paper and masking tape:) Try to make it:) I used a stamp by STUDIO2MERS , the set " coeur libre",the french little card is fantastic:)
Tear the four sides of your page and add gesso on them... so cool look!
I hope that this page will inspire you :)

Love Lory

6 commentaires:

Giulia a dit…

mammamia lory, un lo STUPENDO, armonioso, ricco di particolari.. c'è sempre ispirazione nelle tue creazioni, non sono mai banali..
In bocca al lupo bella ragazza!!
Un bacione!!
;))

celine.c a dit…

j'adore j'adore j'adore!!!!!!!!

Sara a dit…

Très belleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Brava LORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Sara

manuscrap a dit…

troppo bella Lory!!!! hai reso stupendamente bene tutta la pagina!!

cette fille est super, n'est-ce pas ;)????

Loredana a dit…

grazieeeeeeeee belle bimbeeee,thank you so much girls!
Merci beaucoup

Cec a dit…

Superbe page...en la voyage les papiers couleur ferret on eu raison de moi, je n'ai pas pu succomber à la nostalgie, j'ai eu une envie folle de les scrapper...